An expert set with brushes made exclusively with details that assist in your application process, a revolutionary engineered fiber made for applying cosmetic and makeup products.
-A brush with a generously sized, rounded fibers to provide coverage to larger areas of the face and body.
- A brush for applying foundation or setting powder to your entire face, or for applying and blending bronzing or highlighting powders to large areas of the face and body.
- A brush for applying product to the entire eyelid, foundation to the face or contouring to the cheekbone area.
- A brush with an overall footprint of fibers sized to facilitate application to a particular portion of the eyelid, like the area from the upper lash line to the fold in the eyelid.
- A brush that assists in shading and blending products applied to the outside and inside corners of the eyelid and the smaller areas of the eyelid, too.
- A brush that helps produce a wider line (5-6 mm) of product application and can apply a continuous soft-edge line of product along the upper or lower lash line.
-A brush with a very narrow (1-mm) row of fibers to help concentrate product application in a line.
- A brush ideal for use with loose setting powder, this brush is designed to apply powder all over or on more precise, individual areas.
Use the head of the brush for precise placement to individual areas when needed, or for the allover application.